My current favourite products:
Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist in Coral Sky
Honestly, this is the most fruity fragrance and I am honestly obsessed at the moment. I think it’s normally £15 which is a bit pricey for a body spray, you’re obviously paying for the brand. I was lucky that when I bought it VS had a massive sale on, as well as these fragrances being sold for £5 so I couldn’t resist. I’m not convinced that I would pay £15 for it but we’ll see how desperate I get when it runs out because I honestly L O V E the smell that much.
I actually tried to find this on the VS website and couldn’t see it so I wonder if they still make it??
Maybelline Super Stay Foundation in Ivory
I’m currently writing a blog post looking at foundation and make up bases and I’m hoping it will be insightful but also I’m definitely going to need some opinions and help from you guys with it – more to come.
This is the foundation I bought when I was having problems with the ones I had. I’d wanted to try it for a really long time and I’ve seen quite a few YouTubers raving about it so I finally did it and I really do love it. I don’t think I’ve ever bought a foundation with this kind of coverage and it just feels so nice to apply. I think I’ll definitely be reinvesting in it when I finish this bottle!
£9.99 – Boots/Superdrug
Revolution X Soph Lipstick in Cake
This lipstick is so creamy and smooth and is just an amazing colour, I didn’t expect to love it as much as I did. I always enjoy Revolution lipsticks but this is just something amazing, I want to wear it all the time, and the price means you could buy all 3 that Soph has released!!
£4 – Revolution Beauty/ Superdrug
Sophdoesnails is one of my favourite YouTubers to watch. She’s had so many collaborations with Revolution and just really doing well for herself. I love her collection because she tries to put something in there for everyone. I also know that I can trust her reviews because Soph is page and blonde, just like me! The only difference is our skin type which is where I have to work out what skin car products are for me but I definitely take into account Soph’s opinion on products.
For more honest reviews on skin care or make up, I always go to Carmi. He’s another YouTuber that is part of Revolution’s social team. He’s so honest about all of the products he uses and he has dryer skin so I find his opinion really helpful!
Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in Ivory
Honestly, brightens E V E R Y T H I N G that it touches. Last all day and doesn’t feel thick, doesn’t dry too quickly and doesn’t crease loads.
I bought this because a friend recommended it and I am honestly in love.
£7.99 – Boots/Superdrug
balanceme Congested Skin Serum
I’ve always used witch hazel blemish sticks for spots, not any more!!! I got this in a recent Birchbox and my god it’s actually amazing! I love the smell, it just smells super fresh and it soaks into your skin straight away so doesn’t leave any residue on your face. It takes down blemishes really easily and I think I’ll be looking at purchasing the full size when this little one has finished.
£16 – balanceme/Sainsbury’s/M&S
Iconic London Illuminator drops in Shine
I’ve been using these for a few years now but I had stopped using them so regularly because I thought the highlight was a little too bold. I’d started exploring with powder highlighters instead and found that for the prices that Revolution Beauty have, their highlighters were really good quality and then I could buy LOADS of highlighters instead of just one.
I’ve recently rediscovered my love for the Illuminator drops, I think it’s the sun we’ve been having and I’ve been going over the highlighter with my foundation brush or sponge just to blend this in a little bit more so that the glow isn’t as intense. Honestly, if Iconic London wasn’t so pricey I’d have so many more of their products because I think they’re great!! I’ve actually been really intrigued by their Prep-Set-Glow, it actually looks beautiful.
They do offers and discount codes a lot at Iconic London so it is possible to get a good deal when you buy their products but I honestly just find that I can’t justify the prices + the postage every time I want something so this is one of those rare, I’m treating myself products. I would NEVER pay the full price for these drops, just because I’m a cheap ass who loves a bargain, so shop smart is my advice. As you can see in the picture, these drops are getting low!!
Other things I’m loving:
- Benefit Badgal Bang Mascara!! Again, Birchbox gave me a sample of the (not so) new mascara and I am obsessssssssed. I’m planning to buy a full sized one when my mascara runs out because I just can’t not. It’s honestly just gives your lashes a stunning look with the least amount of effort. It is Benefit, so it is pricey but again, just shop smart. Benefit offer discount codes from time to time. I’ve also been building up my Boots points and my birthday is approaching so I might ask for some Boots vouchers! – £21.50
- HUJI app. Honestly, I am obsessed. I wish I wasn’t but I just can’t help myself. It’s the light effects and the old photo look as if you’ve just gotten your disposable camera developed. Also, they look amazing when you actually do get them printed. I know it’s something that doesn’t happen very often but I love getting photos printed to put up around my room or to put into my scrapbook. – FREE
- Rain. I was starting to run out of summer clothes. Rain means jeans and trainers and jumpers and that’s a bit of me!
- The girl gang got back together! Last night was the first time in over a year that our friendship group have been altogether. I am honestly so grateful that we got to all hang out together and have a giggle just like old times! All thanks to Imogen’s parents for inviting us to the party they were throwing for Imogen’s brother’s birthday.
- I’ve been given a date that my best friend is getting married and honestly, the excitement is building already!!